LaRue County Kentucky Queries Page 1
- Liz Castro
- Email to: email@example.com
- Need help with information about a couple who I believe lived in La Rue Co., Kentucky in the mid 1800's. I have them there for sure in the 1880 Federal Census, but the page is so badly faded that it is impossible to read. The only data I have is from the Soundex card. Their names are Albert and Alice A. Watkins. They probably married c.1869, and they lived in La Rue in 1880 and Louisville, Jefferson Co., in 1900. Their first child (of three), Frances E., was 10 years old in 1880. That's all I
- LARKIN, CRUSE/CREWS
- Janet Cruse Jensen
- Email to:Prodigy GFLZ73A
- Need all info and location of Mary CRUSE or CREWS b abt 1805, who married 8 Aug 1824 in Hardin Co, Ky to William LARKIN. Surety was Prosser Cruse and witnessed by Prosser Cruse and Willis Cruse. Mar by T. Whitman.
Believe Mary is sister of Prosser and Willis. Also desire the identity
and all info on Willis Cruse. Both Mary and Willis seem to have
disappeared from Hardin and Hart Counties where Prosser raised a large
family and descendents still live, in the area of Hodgenville in LaRue
County and even all over Ky and U.S.
- BAYNE -- LaRue, Hart, Shelby, Jefferson County, 1850-present
- Kirk & Susan Jenkins
- I am looking for descendants and ancestors of Matthew BAYNE of Westmoreland County, Virginia. Bayne died 1771 in Westmoreland County; I suspect his family is Walter Bayne, 1620-1670, the brother of Ralph Bayne of early Maryland, but have never proven it. Matthew's wife was Eleanor Quisenberry. Children were Matthew Jr. (d 1797), Carson, William, Richard, John (d 1793), Daniel, George, Sarah Vigor, Amy and Elizabeth. Descendants are spread through LaRue, Hart, Shelby and Jefferson County, Kentucky, as well as several parts of Virginia. I'd be interested in comparing notes with any descendants of the BAYNE family of Westmoreland!
- Julian Livingston
- Am searching for death date/location of CALEB HAZEL (b1758) who appears in Hart Co. census in 1820 as well as tax lists through 1822. He married (2nd) Mary Stevens in Hardin Co. in 1816, sold out and moved to Hart Co. where he seemed to disappear. He was of Ketocton Baptist anti-slavery persuasion back in Virginia and continued that strongly in Nelson/Hardin Counties. He does not appear in the 1830 census either in Kentucky or Indiana. His son, Caleb Hazel Jr. went to Monroe Co. Indiana c1822 and died there 1854-1859(?). There are many descendants in Monroe Co. today.
- Rusty Francis
- I am looking for information on any Francis I can find. I live in
Monroe Co. Ky. and know that there are several FRANCISes in this county. I can not connect them at this time but would like to try. I have info on several FRANCISes in Barren Co. and some in Virginia.
- William Reynolds Wed Sep
11 15:46:55 1996
Grayson Lee born 29 Dec 1867 in KY, died 28 Aug 1941. Father was
Edmond Lee and Mother was Mary Hall. Was living
in Mt Sherman, Larue County, Ky at the time of his death. Information
on death certificate was given by Roy Lee Buffalo, KY.
- Geoff Walden
Wed Sep 11 09:36:01 1996
Fielding (Fielden/Fields) SKAGGS, (b) 1835, Green Co., KY (1860 census).
Married (1w) Nancy Johnson - children Henry (b) 1856 and Martha (b)
Civil War service - 4th Kentucky Infantry, CSA - lost left hand at
Chickamauga, named to Confederate Roll of Honor.
Married (2w) Sarah (Sally) Elkins, 26 Sep 1868, in LaRue Co. Probable
residence in LaRue Co.
When did he die, and where is he buried?
- CLICK FOR MORE QUERIES
|back to table of contents|
Created by John G. West
You are our [an error occurred while processing this directive] visitor -- thanks for stopping by!
Last Modified: Tuesday, 29-Aug-2017 16:42:30 EDT