Located about one mile south of Rowletts on Rowletts Road which was known as the Old Munfordville and Glasgow Road and was laid out about 1819-29, according to the records of Judge Roy Cann. The cemetery was originally in the yard of George Brown's home and is now in a side-yard of a new home and is well-maintained. All five graves are listed.
George Brown and his wife and daughter are listed on the same stone. His wife apparently died in childbirth along with his daughter.
|Brown, Catherine M.||1905||1905||d/o George and Catherine|
|Brown, Catherine M.||1869||1905||w/o George W.; ossw G.W. & Catherine|
|Brown, George||1851||1938||h/o Catherine|
Hart County Cemeteries