Near the intersection of Carlton Dr. (HwY 3359) and Maple St. in south Lawrenceburg.
Earlier transcription by Mrs. JO Franklin, Richard Clough Anderson Chapter of the DAR; Photographed January 14, 2007.
When the first transcription was done this cemetery was ‘on a farm south of Lawrenceburg’ and was once owned by HS Carpenter, whose parents Sarah and John B are buried here. This cemetery is now in a residential neighborhood, is surrounded by an excellent rock wall and is well kept. Three stones were broken and unreadable.
|Bell, Bettie||30 Aug 1887||w.o. WE|
|Bell, Lena Lila||22 Feb 1879||25 Jul 1880||d.o. WE & EE;|
|Bell, William Edzard||26 Mar 1837||16 Oct 1903|
|Bell, John Madison||8 Apr 1874||5 Jan 1878||s.o. WE & EE Bell|
|Bell, Josephine Wallace||8 Sep 1869||16 Feb 1876||d.o. WE & Bettie|
|Carpenter, Sarah White||1816||1907|
|Wash, Harriet||15 Aug 1887||Aged 65 y; 'Colored'|
|Carpenter, John B.||1812||2 Nov 1865||Dates are from an earlier transcription. Today the dates on this stone are underground.|
|Carpenter, Ann B.||6 Sep 1844||29 Dec 1856||d.o. JB & S|
|Index (2010 Additions)|
|Anderson County KYGenWeb Homepage|